JFETR

Default Sencore CR143 crt tester schematic needed

I have a CR143 and am trying to modify it to check newer crt's.
All I need is to know what color wire goes where on the crt g1 g2 k
fil.
Ray J
Tom MacIntyre

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 19:44:55 GMT, JFETR wrote:

I have a CR143 and am trying to modify it to check newer crt's.
All I need is to know what color wire goes where on the crt g1 g2 k
fil.
Ray J

I'm not familiar with this unit...does it not have a universal
adapter?

Tom
JFETR

all the sockets it has are for old b/w crt and the old delta tubes
(25xp22 etc)
Ray J

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 20:36:27 GMT, Tom MacIntyre
wrote:

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 19:44:55 GMT, JFETR wrote:

I have a CR143 and am trying to modify it to check newer crt's.
All I need is to know what color wire goes where on the crt g1 g2 k
fil.
Ray J

I'm not familiar with this unit...does it not have a universal
adapter?

Tom

CLARENCE CLAY

Ray
You can get a schematic and parts list from Sencore for about ten or fifteen
dollars. You can also get the updates for testing newer crts.
Clarence
Southwest Monitors & Printers
"JFETR" wrote in message
I have a CR143 and am trying to modify it to check newer crt's.
All I need is to know what color wire goes where on the crt g1 g2 k
fil.
Ray J

Franc Zabkar

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 21:10:18 GMT, JFETR put finger to
keyboard and composed:

all the sockets it has are for old b/w crt and the old delta tubes
(25xp22 etc)

Why not take a socket with a known pinout and work backwards?

This document appears to have pinouts for most CRT types:
http://www.bkprecision.com/download/...on/100-CRT.pdf

The 25XP22 pinout is that of the CR/CA #3 adapter on page 59 of the
manual.

-- Franc Zabkar