Peter Werzer

Default HP / Agilent 8160A Pulse Generator

Hey,

I have a puls generator mentioned above.

The settings for the impuls frequency and width and so
on work fine but there is a problem.
If I set the the impedance on 10kOhms I
only get 4V amplitude instead of 19.99V and at 50 Ohm there is
only 200mV instead of 9.99V. I have not found anything to change
this behavior! Also there is shown an error message "PARAM" if I press
the High Level (HIL) botton or the Low Level (LOL)
botton.
The DC-voltage is on the 0-line at about -7.5V and
oscillate 300mV up and down.

If there is someone who knows what is wrong please let me know!

best regards
Peter