Engineer

Default Wanted: HA1196 stereo decoder chip

Hi, all,
I need a stereo decoder chip for a Sansui 5050. It's an HA1196, DIP16
package, circa 1975 and used in a lot of FM tuners of that vintage.
A google search has come up with US$1.39 each (great!) but shipping at
US$12 rather kills it unless I buy 10 (same shipping), but my max is
two!
So, does anyone have this chip to sell or exchange? Please email me
at "analogdino 'at' rogers 'dot' com".
Many thanks, and cheers,
Roger
Toronto, Canada.

Michael A. Terrell

Engineer wrote:

Hi, all,
I need a stereo decoder chip for a Sansui 5050. It's an HA1196, DIP16
package, circa 1975 and used in a lot of FM tuners of that vintage.
A google search has come up with US$1.39 each (great!) but shipping at
US$12 rather kills it unless I buy 10 (same shipping), but my max is
two!
So, does anyone have this chip to sell or exchange? Please email me
at "analogdino 'at' rogers 'dot' com".
Many thanks, and cheers,
Roger
Toronto, Canada.

Industry Number : HA1196U
NTE Device Number: NTE1484
IC-FM PLL STEREO DEMOD,16-PIN DIP
--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Engineer

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Engineer wrote:

Hi, all,
I need a stereo decoder chip for a Sansui 5050. It's an HA1196,
DIP16
package, circa 1975 and used in a lot of FM tuners of that vintage.

(snip)

Industry Number : HA1196U
NTE Device Number: NTE1484
IC-FM PLL STEREO DEMOD,16-PIN DIP
--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Many thanks, NTE number noted - the options widen!
Cheers,
Roger