DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   TEAC T.V. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/122671-teac-t-v.html)

Jarrad W September 30th 05 03:55 AM

TEAC T.V.

I have a Teac CT-M511S 51cm colour tv and it has a fault i was hoping
somebody may be able to tell me what it maybe?
It powers on but i get no audio and NO picture.

Anyone have an idea what this might be or have had this fault before or have
some reference manuals which can help me?

thanks
Jarrad

[email protected] September 30th 05 05:29 AM

Jarrad W wrote:
I have a Teac CT-M511S 51cm colour tv and it has a fault i was hoping
somebody may be able to tell me what it maybe?
It powers on but i get no audio and NO picture.

Anyone have an idea what this might be or have had this fault before or have
some reference manuals which can help me?

thanks
Jarrad

It is clear from the information provided that the tv set has a problem
that needs repaired by a qualified technician.