Default Manual for HP 1707B Oscilloscope

Hi,

I have a 1707B, but no manual. I am looking for a copy, be it paper or
electronic. Do you know where I can find an electronic copy, maybe you
now have a paper copy, and maybe you would send a copy. I will pay all
materials and postage.

Regards

Dave

peter

What part do you need?

I do have a copy of the 1707B manual.

Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 Final
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

I guess the question would be ALL of it.

Getting back in to electronics after 20 years.

Dave