Indu Prakash

Default Insect inside my tv ..

Hi,
I have a Mitsubishi WS-55807 with no problems. The only problem is that an (fly size) insect has found its way inside the TV from the ventilation holes. I think there a gap between the internal TV screen and the outside plexiglass screen and that's that area where the insect seems to be doing its dance. Hopefully it won't find any food/water in there and die soon .. or should I open then the back of the TV and vaccuming it out ? And any suggestion how to prevent this in future .. I was thinking of pasting a fishing type net over the ventilation holes.

Thanks
InduP

Indu Prakash ha escrito:

Hi,
I have a Mitsubishi WS-55807 with no problems. The only problem is that an (fly size) insect has found its way inside the TV from the ventilation holes. I think there a gap between the internal TV screen and the outside plexiglass screen and that's that area where the insect seems to be doing its dance. Hopefully it won't find any food/water in there and die soon .. or should I open then the back of the TV and vaccuming it out ? And any suggestion how to prevent this in future .. I was thinking of pasting a fishing type net over the ventilation holes.

Thanks
InduP

you're probably better off leaving it be.....something that size is
unlikely to cause damage especially there....you're more likely to risk
screwing something up by dismantling it.
B.

Supplier for High-Visibility Insect Screens? [email protected] Home Repair 1 April 29th 09 12:51 PM
insect droppings? Tom Home Repair 5 July 23rd 05 02:46 AM
Removing paint from inside of a steel cabinet Tom Gardner Metalworking 12 February 18th 05 10:46 PM
Double Glazing - can I fit from inside??? mal jackson UK diy 3 October 8th 03 06:58 PM