Default RCA CTC177BP2 part CR4112

RCA TV chassis CTC177BP2 part CR4112
My RCA TV went dead, and after discovering the "RCA/GE TV (CTC175-187+)
Solder connection and EEPROM Problems" page, I went to work on the
chassis. I did the tuner regrounding, and checked the other parts
mentioned, but the only part I found defective was a diode that had
overheated and gone bad. That diode is CR4112 (not mentioned in the
above). Problem is that the parts layout diagram on the TV doesn't
list CR4112 or the parts around it; they are simply missing. And I
can't figure out what type of diode it is; the only markings on it are
95J5c, which doesn't lead me anywhere.

The diode has 2 ferrite beads on the leads, and is flanked by 2 ceramic
caps. It looks similar to the AC rectifiers, but a little smaller.

If someone knows what this part is, or what a good substitute would be,
I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Tom Harrison

Vince

Hi!
CR4112 is a nte 552. I find that the regulator is shorted and also sometimes
the horoszontal output transistor.
Vince
wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Help finding old router part Jon Woodworking 14 March 18th 06 11:40 PM
need help identifying VCR part Veggie Electronics Repair 8 June 17th 05 05:48 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Part P - new cable colours CRB UK diy 50 November 30th 04 11:13 PM
rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 1 of 10 - General Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 2 April 3rd 04 12:15 PM