DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   looking for transistor (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/122139-looking-transistor.html)

Max September 25th 05 12:01 AM

looking for transistor

Please help me to find transistor 2SC5931.Thank you

Ken Weitzel September 25th 05 12:06 AM

http://www.1sourcecomponents.com/partinfo/2SC5931.htm

James Sweet September 25th 05 01:53 AM

"Ken Weitzel" wrote in message

Max wrote:
Please help me to find transistor 2SC5931.Thank you

http://www.1sourcecomponents.com/partinfo/2SC5931.htm

That's of no use to an individual, it's a link to another of those worthless
chip brokers, great if you want to buy 10,000 of them I suppose but who
does?

Anyway that part is a relatively high voltage HOT, probably for a large CRT
monitor. Seems those are getting harder to come by these days, but there
might be a suitably similar NTE equivilant. None of my usual sources have it
so I'm afraid I can't be of much help.

Max September 25th 05 08:40 AM

Max wrote:

Please help me to find transistor 2SC5931.Thank you

http://www.1sourcecomponents.com/partinfo/2SC5931.htm

That's of no use to an individual, it's a link to another of those worthless
chip brokers, great if you want to buy 10,000 of them I suppose but who
does?

Anyway that part is a relatively high voltage HOT, probably for a large CRT
monitor. Seems those are getting harder to come by these days, but there
might be a suitably similar NTE equivilant. None of my usual sources have it
so I'm afraid I can't be of much help.

This transistor came from 36"Sharp TV I checked NTE there is
nothing.Checked all companies like MCM Electronics or similar nothing.

Dave D September 25th 05 01:59 PM

"Max" wrote in message

This transistor came from 36"Sharp TV I checked NTE there is
nothing.Checked all companies like MCM Electronics or similar nothing.

Try ordering it through Sharp.

Dave