Junior Member

Question SONY KV-13TR27 Manual Programming

I have an old SONY KV13TR27 Color TV. Shows great...sounds great.. looks great. But I don't have an owner's manual and I don't have a remote control unit. Anybody know how to manually adjust the color, tint, hue in the absence of a remote. Would also like to know how to remove the channel display (3) from the top right corner of the screen.
Chuck

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 00:52:28 +0100, Larry Charles
wrote:

I have an old SONY KV13TR27 Color TV. Shows great...sounds great.. looks
great. But I don't have an owner's manual and I don't have a remote
control unit. Anybody know how to manually adjust the color, tint, hue
in the absence of a remote. Would also like to know how to remove the
channel display (3) from the top right corner of the screen.

You need a remote. The new Philips universals should work fine.
Chuck