Gail Storm

Default Sofie Mitsubishi VCR HS-U748 pinch roller

I can not find TriTronics or Fulton Radio. Do you have a URL?
GS

"sofie" wrote in message

snip

Gail Storm:
You might try another supplier like TriTronics or Fulton Radio....
go to thier websites and/or call them.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

Leonard Caillouet

Tritronics has not stocked Mitsubishi parts for some time, though they may
have some stock left over. You might find the part at MAT or some other
generic supplier, but the only sure way to get it will be to go to
Mitsubishi directly.

Leonard

"sofie" wrote in message

snip

Gail Storm:
You might try another supplier like TriTronics or Fulton Radio....
go to thier websites and/or call them.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie
Electronics Supply & Repair

Gail:
Have you tried to google search for these sites??
I entered "fulton radio" in the search line and the very 1st hit was
the right website....
then I entered "tritronics" in the search line and the 3rd hit was the
correct website.
The description contained in the google hit response made it very easy
to determine which were the correct sites.
electricitym
- - - -