DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   MARANTZ PM710DC amplifier schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/121853-marantz-pm710dc-amplifier-schematics.html)

IOBA September 22nd 05 08:51 PM

MARANTZ PM710DC amplifier schematics

Does anyone have or know where I can find ?

Thanks

--
IOBA

IOBA September 23rd 05 08:56 PM

"Mark D. Zacharias" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
How old is the amplifier?

Mark Z.

23

--
IOBA

Mark D. Zacharias September 24th 05 12:46 PM

"IOBA" wrote in message

"Mark D. Zacharias" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
How old is the amplifier?

Mark Z.

23

--
IOBA

Too old for the schem to be downloadable, unless some entrprising individual
has scanned it.

Mark Z.

IOBA September 24th 05 12:54 PM

"IOBA" wrote in message

"Mark D. Zacharias" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
How old is the amplifier?

Mark Z.

23

--
IOBA

Too old for the schem to be downloadable, unless some entrprising

individual
has scanned it.

Mark Z.

:-( Too bad ! thanks anyway
no answer from Marantz... I'll go on searching

IOBA

IOBA September 24th 05 09:43 PM

"Mike W." a écrit dans le message de news:
What's wrong with the amp? (symptoms)

2SC2588 power transistor died. Seems yet I can have one but it's frustrating
not to be able to make a global analysis and verification for not having
schematics.
Once again, if anyone knows about where to find, I would appreciate

--
IOBA