yhan

Default tv sound comes after 1 hour

hi,

i have a second hand tv that produces sounds only after maybe more or
less 1 hour. Picture was fine but the only prob is that sounds does not
come on instantly.I tapped the tv chassis but nothing change. i checked
the speaker but it's working. Any suggestions regarding this problem.

Sorry, i did'nt specify the model coz I forgot to list it while leaving
home.

thanks in adv.

ian

Ian:

make/brand
build date
model #
chassis #

All of the above is required if you are to expect any kind of pertinent
reply.
electricitym
..
..

paul405

sounds like a dry joint ,
and only when the set has warmed up the
joint expands and then makes electrical contact

try looking around the audio stages , or if you don't know where that is
try all over to find a dull or cracked joint
you may need a good strong light , and a mag glass
also wiggle component to see an movement on the soldered side
if this can be seen
then suspect that ..

cheers

mike

yhan wrote:
hi,

i have a second hand tv that produces sounds only after maybe more or
less 1 hour. Picture was fine but the only prob is that sounds does not
come on instantly.I tapped the tv chassis but nothing change. i checked
the speaker but it's working. Any suggestions regarding this problem.

Sorry, i did'nt specify the model coz I forgot to list it while leaving
home.

thanks in adv.

ian

Sounds like you're watching too much porn...