DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Citizen JCTV1972 chassis (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/121709-citizen-jctv1972-chassis.html)

Tom MacIntyre September 20th 05 09:50 PM

Citizen JCTV1972 chassis

Hey, especially Canadian techs (pretty sure this brand is specific to
the Great White North)...Funai chassis, this one? Thanks.

Tom

Jason D. September 21st 05 02:07 AM

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 20:50:10 GMT, Tom MacIntyre
wrote:

Hey, especially Canadian techs (pretty sure this brand is specific to
the Great White North)...Funai chassis, this one? Thanks.

Tom

Citizen.

After awhile you will see it's made by citizen. Even the branded ones
used citizen for small TVs and combos (Hitachi, JVC etc for small
TVs). Not just canada. I fixed a citizen chassis flat CRT 20" vcr
combo while in USA visiting a friend several years ago.

Cheers, Wizard

Tom MacIntyre September 21st 05 09:29 PM

wrote:

Hey, especially Canadian techs (pretty sure this brand is specific to
the Great White North)...Funai chassis, this one? Thanks.

Tom

Citizen.

After awhile you will see it's made by citizen. Even the branded ones
used citizen for small TVs and combos (Hitachi, JVC etc for small
TVs). Not just canada. I fixed a citizen chassis flat CRT 20" vcr
combo while in USA visiting a friend several years ago.

Cheers, Wizard

It said "Imported by Citizen" on the box. Hmmm...

Tom