DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Identification of Motorola Diode 56C53 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/121375-identification-motorola-diode-56c53.html)

[email protected] September 19th 05 12:00 AM

Identification of Motorola Diode 56C53

Hi all,

Sorry to do another "can anyone identify" post ...

I purchased a small bag of "18v 1w Zener" diodes at a recent hamfest.
The parts themselves have the Motorola logo and the following
numbers/letters on multiple lines:
K56C53633. I was hoping to use them to repair one of my radios. The
diode that I need to replace is on the 12v power input as a surge
suppressor/over-voltage protection device.

I can't seem to find any information on this diode to confirm the
spec's.

Any information would be most appreciated,
Dan
KZ9B