DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   multimeter 'TSE'/Z 4313 (Russian, about '74); schematic needed (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/120812-multimeter-tse-z-4313-russian-about-74-%3B-schematic-needed.html)

[email protected] September 14th 05 08:50 PM

multimeter 'TSE'/Z 4313 (Russian, about '74); schematic needed

G'day everyone,

I recently found an old Russian multimeter in the bin that I'm now
repairing (one coil near the meter itsself was open). There are more
problems with it though, which I can't solve without a schematic;

It's a 'U' 4313 (the 'U' being the Russian 'tse' symbol, i.e. U with a
'winkle' at the bottom right...). I have found one link on the net to
it (no schematic), where it was called the Z 4313.

It was built in '74, judging from the serialnr.

FWIW, it has three grey pushbuttons on the bottom left, and the usual
range/V-O-Amp switch in the middle. The lead-connections are at the
top.

Does anyone have a schematic for this meter? I'd really like to get it
working again! (BTW, it seems to be the 'Europeanized' version of a
Russian meter; everything is in Latin letters, except for the typenr.

Hope anyone can help,

Peter Dingemans.