Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Albert Grennock

Default Adjusting a Ferguson TV picture size. - model FTV210N.

Hi

I just bought a Ferguson FTV10N television (might be FTV21ON)
and the picture is a little to big in that the scrolling text at the bottom
of Sky news and BBC news 24 is a little cut off at the bottom.
(basiclly the picture is too big vertiaclly).
Fine I though, I will just find the vertical adjust 'thing' inside the TV
and twiddle that. Trouble is there does not appear to be such a 'thing'
to twiddle. (Not really a great deal inside compared to a real old
television so I assume I have not failed to locate it).

So how do I adjust the picture size (vertically)?

Any help appreciated.

Also who make Ferguson televisions? Do they have a
website? I assume its a brand name but I cannot seem to
locate the manufacturer or a website for Ferguson support.

I guess the lesson is never buy a Ferguson televisioni.

Tia.