DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Transistor equivalents (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/120720-transistor-equivalents.html)

mel waite September 14th 05 09:55 AM

Transistor equivalents

Any one know of a good transistor equivalent website? I did a google search
but nothing helped & I was too busy with work, to carry on
searching...looking for equivalents to 2SD965 out of a Panasonic TV.

Dave D September 14th 05 03:19 PM

"mel waite" wrote in message
Any one know of a good transistor equivalent website? I did a google
search
but nothing helped & I was too busy with work, to carry on
searching...looking for equivalents to 2SD965 out of a Panasonic TV.

http://www.anatekcorp.com/faq/archcomp.htm
See question no P106-8

It gives the spec and some possible equivalents.

Here's another site giving brief spec-

http://razod.free.fr/transistor.htm

Dave

Bill September 22nd 05 03:33 AM