DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Zenith Projection TV Heaters (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/120652-zenith-projection-tv-heaters.html)

[email protected] September 13th 05 04:25 PM

Zenith Projection TV Heaters

I inherited a Zenith PV5263RK that has sound and no video. I read a
post to check the heaters. How do I check to see if the heaters are
lit. Is this a visual inspection? What do the heaters look like?

If there is a newsgroup that is better suited for such a question,
please let me know.

Thanks

TV Model PV5263RK

inti2 October 9th 05 01:50 PM

kip ha scritto:

Look at the lower section of the tube.
If lit you should see an Orange glow.

To identify the two heater pins check with an ohmmeter : they should read
from 4 to 10 ohm.

I.

--
I.