DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   B&K Model 466 CRT tester/ rejuvenator - new setup chart required (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/120061-b-k-model-466-crt-tester-rejuvenator-new-setup-chart-required.html)

Martin September 7th 05 08:02 PM

B&K Model 466 CRT tester/ rejuvenator - new setup chart required

I have a B&K model 466 CRT tester/ rejuvenator.I need to find out where I
may purchase a new setup chart or download one.I have five crt
adapters;numbered # cr 54,cr 62,crf 63,cr 64 & AE-5.The last pg in my setup
book goes from A55-14X-SD-37.I need to check a M80JUAO61X pic tube.Any help
is greatly appreciated.Can I modify one of these adapters to work with this
tube?

Thanks in advanced :)

kip September 7th 05 08:05 PM

Go to B&K,s web page and search for the chart...Its in there .
Plus they have many dealers that will sell it to you.

kip
news:1126119767.dbc57cb51db91e74c4eee6040cca61fd@t eranews...