DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Help with a Sony part and ripoff shipping cost. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/118687-help-sony-part-ripoff-shipping-cost.html)

Jack August 27th 05 09:37 PM

Help with a Sony part and ripoff shipping cost.

I have been looking for a replacement pot for a Sony STR-DB940 amp.
I was directed to Tritronics, from this group.

I found that Tritronics does indeed sell this part cheaper than I can
purchase it from here (Finland)
90 euro.
Tritronics price was 34 USD, but they want 60 bucks to ship it via USPS
Ground!!

That is a ripoff price for shipping a small volume pot in normal ground mail
to Finland.

I have lived 15 yrs. of my life in the US., so I know what postoffice
charges for normal package.

My question is: Is there anyone willing to help me out with this? If they
are willing to accept credit card or verified PayPal, even better.

The part is: 1-225-445-11 or 1-227-395-11

Thanks,

Jan
Finland

Jack September 1st 05 03:32 PM

"Jack" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

One kind soul from Canada has offered to help.

Jan
Finalnd