DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Polarad Audio Oscillator SPN (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/118104-polarad-audio-oscillator-spn.html)

Jacques St-Pierre August 23rd 05 05:34 PM

Polarad Audio Oscillator SPN

Hello,

Did anyone know how to use a Polarad Audio Oscillator SPN? I bought one from
eBay and got it in very bad shape, I don't know if I been had or if the unit
as been drop from a plane when comming to me, but the fact is that I had to
do a lot of repair before been able to plug it. Now it work, but I can
figure out how to enter a frequency or output level using the keypad, maybe
the keypadd is still defective, but I don't think so. Pushing the key do a
difference, some time the display begin to flash and I can stop it pushing
the CLR key, but nothing else append. So Maybe it just me not knowing how to
use it and I don't have the operator manual. Any help will be welcome.

Bye
Jacques

Jack August 23rd 05 06:08 PM

"Jacques St-Pierre" wrote in message
Hello,

Did anyone know how to use a Polarad Audio Oscillator SPN? I bought one

from
eBay and got it in very bad shape, I don't know if I been had or if the

unit
as been drop from a plane when comming to me, but the fact is that I had

do a lot of repair before been able to plug it. Now it work, but I can
figure out how to enter a frequency or output level using the keypad,

maybe
the keypadd is still defective, but I don't think so. Pushing the key do a
difference, some time the display begin to flash and I can stop it pushing
the CLR key, but nothing else append. So Maybe it just me not knowing how

use it and I don't have the operator manual. Any help will be welcome.

Bye
Jacques

I had one once and if I remember correctly, you push first the digits and
then the unit ie.kHz.
and same way for levels.

Hope this helps.

Jan

Jacques St-Pierre August 23rd 05 08:58 PM

Thankyou very much it work fine, you have a good memory :)

If anyone have the manual for that unit, let me know, I still have a couple
of function I need to figure out how to use it.

Bye
Jacques

. ..

Jack August 24th 05 07:46 AM

Thankyou very much it work fine, you have a good memory :)

If anyone have the manual for that unit, let me know, I still have a

couple
of function I need to figure out how to use it.

Bye
Jacques

"Jack" wrote in message
. ..
I had one once and if I remember correctly, you push first the digits

and
then the unit ie.kHz.
and same way for levels.

Hope this helps.