DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Toshiba CX2778 Won't turn on... (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/118055-toshiba-cx2778-wont-turn.html)

1Mannong August 23rd 05 07:23 AM

Toshiba CX2778 Won't turn on...

If plugging the unit in, you can hear the relay "click" and for a brief second or so, the power light comes on...then nothing. I have looked over the board and haven't found anything unusual. How do I fix this problem? It was working ok about 3 months ago, and has become worse ever since. In addition, on the few times we got the tv working, the color was majorly "blued" out until the tv got going (about 30 minutes) I read someplace that the capacitor at C840 might be to blame for this...I need input before I start replacing parts...help...:-)

Jim