DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   * BORETTI * grill-heating element easy to replace? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/117628-%2A-boretti-%2A-grill-heating-element-easy-replace.html)

Dude August 19th 05 07:25 PM

* BORETTI * grill-heating element easy to replace?

The grill-heating element (R3 in the diagram) from my 9660CMP Boretti stove
is broken. (Will not heatup anymore.)
If I look inside the stove (from the front) it seems to be one part with the
round-heating element.

Question: Is it easy to replace from the backside? Is it one part with the
round-heating element?

It seems that I can order parts from the Boretti website, so that shouldn't
be a problem.

Thanks for any help on this!

Ross Mac August 21st 05 03:11 PM

"Dude" wrote in message
Please, any help is welcome.

Thx!

"Dude" wrote in message
The grill-heating element (R3 in the diagram) from my 9660CMP Boretti

stove
is broken. (Will not heatup anymore.)
If I look inside the stove (from the front) it seems to be one part with

the
round-heating element.

Question: Is it easy to replace from the backside? Is it one part with
the
round-heating element?

It seems that I can order parts from the Boretti website, so that

shouldn't
be a problem.

Thanks for any help on this!

You might try alt.home.repair ....good luck...