DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   2 Sony Problems-Help. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/117561-2-sony-problems-help.html)

louis August 19th 05 11:12 AM

2 Sony Problems-Help.

Please remove all q's from my email before replying.
1)
I have a Sony TRV-DCR250 camcorder with a cracked 2.5" lcd screen.
Will any other Sony 2.5" lcd fit or I must get it from the exact same model?
2)
1998 27" V-series Sony TV will not respond to remote control (its not the
remote,
its been replaced twice).
Any help will be appreciated.

Michael Shaw August 21st 05 09:04 PM

Check the IR receiver with a scope to see if it's transferring rc data to
the micro.
On rare occasions the micro.