DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   WILL TRADE my old working computer (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/116476-will-trade-my-old-working-computer.html)

Dave August 9th 05 11:36 PM

WILL TRADE my old working computer

WILL TRADE my old working computer for cat toys, bicycle or stereo with turntable

Pentium MMX 200 Mhz, 32 meg ram, 4.3 gig scsi hard drive, 32x cd-rom, 33.6k modem

James Sweet August 10th 05 04:38 AM

"Dave" wrote in message
WILL TRADE my old working computer for cat toys, bicycle or stereo with

turntable

Pentium MMX 200 Mhz, 32 meg ram, 4.3 gig scsi hard drive, 32x cd-rom, 33.6k

modem

Where are you located? A computer that old has no real $ value but then most
of the stuff you're looking for can be had for next to nothing too.
Certainly shipping would be out of the question.

Try www.craigslist.com and see if they have a section for your area.