DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Phillips DPTV22 Chassis, no high voltage (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/116242-phillips-dptv22-chassis-no-high-voltage.html)

Smiggers August 8th 05 12:54 AM

Phillips DPTV22 Chassis, no high voltage

Having trouble with a Philips 60" TV Chassis Number DPTV22, Model 60PP96
0103

This set will not power up and there are no high voltages.

Power Supply Board is good (APW073b002) We tried replacing this boardn with
no results.

Suspect Hi Voltage Transformer, anyone else seen a similar problem?

Thanks for any help :)

David C. Partridge August 8th 05 09:58 AM

Have you checked the Horizontal Output stage and startup circuit? Suspect
that before the LOPT in my opinion (mostly because a new LOPT is more
expensive to replace.

Dave