DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cambridge Audio P50 ... (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/115977-cambridge-audio-p50.html)

Arfa Daily August 5th 05 12:29 PM

Cambridge Audio P50 ...

Hi

Has anyone got a copy of the service manual for the Cambridge Audio P50 ? I
particularly need a scan of the schematics for the front end. Alternatively,
is there anyone out there who worked on these a lot back in the 70's, and
can remember a stock fault which made both channels very low output ? Feels
power supply-ish, maybe a rail to the front end missing, but I could be way
off there.

Thanks Geoff

Dave Plowman (News) August 5th 05 07:57 PM

In article ,
Arfa Daily wrote:
Has anyone got a copy of the service manual for the Cambridge Audio P50
? I particularly need a scan of the schematics for the front end.
Alternatively, is there anyone out there who worked on these a lot back
in the 70's, and can remember a stock fault which made both channels
very low output ? Feels power supply-ish, maybe a rail to the front end
missing, but I could be way off there.

You might have more success on uk.rec.audio

--
Is the hardness of the butter proportional to the softness of the bread?*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.