Pedr

Default RE Tektronix 1011 scope

I would like to obtain a replacement for a broken "Trigger source"
switch on my Tektronix D1011 oscilloscope It's on the Right side of
the front panel and is labelled "Auto - Normal -TV" . It is S3 on the
trigger amplifier circuit diagram (5) and is a 3 pole 3 way switch.If
anyone can help please Email me Please give price including despatch
to UK.
Thanks in anticipation of your replies
Peter Williams