Jimisdarkstar

Default AN: new CPU/MCU newsletter

Anouncement: My new MONTHLY CPU/MCU newsletter.

This is a one time posting of the first issue of my CPU/MCU newsletter to
generate a little interest in it. If you'd like to receive more of little
digital epistles you can subscribe through my Ebay sto

http://stores.ebay.com/jimisdarkstar

Click on "add seller to favorites" and select "CPU/MCU/MPU"

Or just send an email to

CPU/MCU newsletter for August 2005

Hello all! Been a strange few weeks, the big move to new home office is
finally over and the inventory is rolling back out online.

For those new to the strange little world of jimisdarkstar electronics and
"things", let me take a moment to introduce myself. I am this crazy old guy
who takes things apart for fun.I once had delusions of creating grand
inventions, but as it turns out I'm just really, really good at dismembering
things. The result is I have this great collection of oddball parts that
continues to grow. Being far too lazy to ever finish my SQL website, I
finally decided to dump all of my parts into an Ebay store. Yeah, I know,
Ebay is kind of lame, but it just solved so inventory management issues all
at once.

My goal here is to do a couple of simple things: announce the new chips I
have available, to answer questions and to meet some of the interesting
folks putting my little parts into their strange inventions. If I can't
create, perhaps I can live vicariously through those who can.

Oh, I do sell many things other than chips/electronics.but that is an
entirely different story.

What's New For August?

W78C32BP-40 8-Bit Microcontroller-Microcomputer chip.$1.99
NSC800N-3I CPU chip CMOS microprocessor, 3.0 MHz...$4.99
HT6535 SPP/EPP/ECP Port Controller 68 pin PLCC.....$.99
Well, there's quite a few more in the store, but you get the idea.I
hunt unusual CPUs, MCUs, etc, not just Pentium junk. I've put up most of
the old inventory, these 3 just got added tonight.
ASK THE EXPERT.
Since this is the first issue, I have no questions to reply to, so send your
questions to:

Ask about anything on any topic, you're sure to get a reply!
Just for laughs.
I like to list fun auctions too, if you'd like a good laugh, check out
these:
Dead Carp
Haunted Leg
Fooze Ball men, some W/HEADS!

Thanks for reading all the way through my wordiness. Remember, I'm way to
lazy to send out more than one email a month, so if you're interested in
vintage obsolete chips, my witty banter or just like getting newsletters
subscribe now.
Diamond Jim

Jimisdarkstar

Sorry about the missing links in the previous post, even though I know
better, I composed the newsletter in MS Word...the end result when I copied
it to post was somewhat dissappointing..

W78C32BP-40

http://cgi.ebay.com/W78C32BP-40-8-Bi...QQcmdZViewItem

NSC800N-3I

http://cgi.ebay.com/NSC800N-3I-CPU-c... cmdZViewItem