Isaac Wingfield

Default Samsung SynchMaster 955SL Monitor

I have one of those, and after it warms up, the horizontal scan gets
very "ragged" -- adjacent lines start unevenly. Looks as if the thing
could be on the ragged edge of maintaining synch.

Google was not my friend insofar as providing me with any documentation
was concerned.

Any hints on where to look? Electrolytic, resistor, or what? I have no
problem poking around in monitors; I've done it a lot. I just don't know
anything about this particular device.

Even what/where to look with a scope would be helpful.

thanks

Isaac