Thirsty

Default schematic for power supply of pansat 2500a

anybody know where I can get a schematic for the power PCB for
a pansat 2500a? EMP from a nearby lightning strike caused a
problem. receiver won't power up, I am checking the SMPS PCB,
no visible damage, have 165 VDC to the mosfet drain but the heat
sink gets too hot, and mosfet apparently is not working because
there is no secondary DC voltage going to the main board. T1
coils test good in circuit. warranty does not cover lightning
strikes. pulled C5 and tests OK. haven't pulled any other
components. have checked a lot of caps and diodes in circuit
and nothing stands out.

Thirsty

I prefer to repair myself, am still looking for schematic.

IM4AQT wrote:
Send it back to Pansat. Thay will put a naw board in for $50.00

Valdivar

Same here.I'm looking for the schematic for the 2100a
ups.com...

IM4AQT wrote:
Send it back to Pansat. Thay will put a naw board in for $50.00

kilmister

shouldn't need a schematic to fix a pwr supply board. probe around until
you find a shorted diode or transistor and replace it. there is not much
else in them.

"Valdivar" wrote in message
Same here.I'm looking for the schematic for the 2100a
ups.com...

IM4AQT wrote:
Send it back to Pansat. Thay will put a naw board in for $50.00

Junior Member

Got it from al7bar. Not perfect but helpful. Thanks to Pogi.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2500A_PowerSupply.pdf (30.8 KB, 757 views)

Generator Grounding PoP UK diy 10 November 13th 03 12:29 PM
Earthing Sparks UK diy 10 October 29th 03 01:27 AM
Epson ELP 7200 Projector Power Supply Help Dylan Electronics Repair 5 October 10th 03 10:50 PM
Undergrounding electric supply Nat UK diy 14 September 27th 03 03:23 PM
SSI Switching Supply Problem - Need help... PLEASE !!!!!!!!!! BJohnson Electronics Repair 2 August 30th 03 09:08 AM