DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   PIONEER PD-T505 schematic (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/115316-re-pioneer-pd-t505-schematic.html)

A1Web August 1st 05 05:17 PM

PIONEER PD-T505 schematic

Mark Z.
Thank you for your reply!

Can these be replaced easily, and if so where do I find them in the
unit?

TYIA

Mark D. Zacharias August 2nd 05 11:13 AM

A1Web wrote:
Mark Z.
Thank you for your reply!

Can these be replaced easily, and if so where do I find them in the
unit?

TYIA

It's been a long time since I worked on one of these, but anyway, I believe
the CD subchassis actually raises and lowers to play a given disc, yes? It's
that subchassis which would have the rubber insulators mounted at it's four
corners. No guarantee this would fix your problem, obviously. Welcome to the
exciting world of electronic repair!

Mark Z.