Mark J. Wallin

Default Sony KV-20TS29 Mainboard removal

Can anyone tell me the trick to removing the main circuit board from this Sony
set? The horizontal output is going and I thought it would be worth a try to
repair it as the set still has a pretty good picture. I know there must be a
simple trick to remove the board without destroying it.

Thanks,
Mark J. Wallin
JANA

Under the slider rails, there is on each side a little plastic type lever
that has to pressed on or pushed out, depending on the exact model of the
Sony set.

--

JANA
_____

"Mark J. Wallin" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me the trick to removing the main circuit board from this
Sony
set? The horizontal output is going and I thought it would be worth a try
repair it as the set still has a pretty good picture. I know there must be
simple trick to remove the board without destroying it.

Thanks,
Mark J. Wallin

Mark J. Wallin

JANA wrote:
Under the slider rails, there is on each side a little plastic type lever
that has to pressed on or pushed out, depending on the exact model of the
Sony set.

Thanks. I actually figured it out myself after I posted the question, and got
the board out. I wonder why the SAMs folders don't have such information
anymore? Trade secret?

Thanks again.

Mark
Jumpster Jiver

Mark J. Wallin wrote:
Can anyone tell me the trick to removing the main circuit board from
this Sony set? The horizontal output is going and I thought it would be
worth a try to repair it as the set still has a pretty good picture. I
know there must be a simple trick to remove the board without destroying
it.

Thanks,
Mark J. Wallin

Where is the horizontal output going??? It's either good or bad.