DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Compaq Evo N400c Laptop Schematics? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/114682-compaq-evo-n400c-laptop-schematics.html)

[email protected] July 26th 05 12:09 AM

Compaq Evo N400c Laptop Schematics?

I've got a Compaq Evo N400c Laptop computer which had a very small
amount of water leak into it (from wet hands) and since then, there is
no +5 to the hard drive to power up the drive. The machine works
otherwise, so I suspect just a fusable resistor blew, but I have not
had luck following the trace as it's a several-layer board and the
trace immediately disappears. Any chance anyone knows where that trace
runs, or has a schematic of this motherboard?

Thanks,
Eric Kotz