DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Schematics for Harman-Kardon Festival 2 (1968?) (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/114607-schematics-harman-kardon-festival-2-1968-a.html)

Marco B July 25th 05 11:46 AM

Schematics for Harman-Kardon Festival 2 (1968?)

Hello,

I'd like to repair this compact stereo. The turntable works - so all
the audio section is OK - but not the tuner and the cassette unit. I
have already downloaded the owner's manual from the HK site. I have
asked them for the schematics, but no answer.
Can anyone please help ?
Thank you

Marco

Marco B July 27th 05 02:37 PM

I've just contacted the local HK service (I'm in Italy) but Kenwood
does't allow schematics divulgation.
Can't anyone help me ? This set was made in the USA: any SAM's sheet?
Thanks

Marco