DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   NEC Power Transistors - need info - (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/114539-nec-power-transistors-need-info.html)

Zeljko July 24th 05 09:42 PM

NEC Power Transistors - need info -

Hello,

I'm trying to find the equivalent of two NEC power transistors, it's a
NEC 2SD188A and a NEC 2SB545A.
I need some technical info of those transistors or datasheet? I have
Sasnui receiver and one channel doesn't work. Thanks in advance! Best
Regards!
Zeljko

Trevor Wilson July 24th 05 10:15 PM

"Zeljko" wrote in message
Hello,

I'm trying to find the equivalent of two NEC power transistors, it's a
NEC 2SD188A and a NEC 2SB545A.
I need some technical info of those transistors or datasheet? I have
Sasnui receiver and one channel doesn't work. Thanks in advance! Best
Regards!
Zeljko

**VCBO - 100
VCEO - 100
Ic - 5A
Pc - 50W
hFE - 50 (@4A)
fT - 10MHz

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Zeljko July 25th 05 08:30 AM

Dana Sun, 24 Jul 2005 23:14:08 +0200 na news grupi=20
sci.electronics.repair=20
osoba pod imenom Fran=E7ois Yves Le Gal je napisala...
=20
2SD188(A)
Si bipolar NPN TO-3
=20