DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fuse T4E 250V What is AMP rating?? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/114219-fuse-t4e-250v-what-amp-rating.html)

-Alex July 21st 05 11:24 PM

Fuse T4E 250V What is AMP rating??

I have the subject fuse T4E 250V.

No one seems to know what the amp rating is.

Can anyone help??

Alex

sofie July 21st 05 11:29 PM

Really ? Nobody knows? Who did you ask ?
T4E = time or slow blow, 4 Amp , 250 Volt max rating.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

[email protected] July 21st 05 11:36 PM

Alex:
You are asking a question like this.... AND you are going to fix your 4
month old Philips television?? You've gotta be kidding. Go to the
website for this newsgroup at
http://www.repairfaq.org/
while there, read up on SAFETY information and of course, repair
procedures and troubleshooting tips.

4 amp slow blow

electricitym
.. . . . .

Reinhard Zwirner July 21st 05 11:40 PM

-Alex schrieb:

I have the subject fuse T4E 250V.

^

Are you really sure that this letter is an "E"?

If it was an "A" I'd say it's a 4 amp slow blow ("träge") fuse.

HTH

Reinhard

-Alex July 21st 05 11:54 PM

Being retired, I have not had to pick up a soldering iron in 15 years.
Likely have not had to replace a fuse during that time either.

In my school it was pretty much just as you responded below.

So I like to ask a question even if it seems dumb...Dumber is to assume.

Apparently others do not know the current style of fuse designation either.
But now I do too....

TV IS fixed.

Thanks for the response.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Alex:
You are asking a question like this.... AND you are going to fix your 4
month old Philips television?? You've gotta be kidding. Go to the
website for this newsgroup at
http://www.repairfaq.org/
while there, read up on SAFETY information and of course, repair
procedures and troubleshooting tips.

4 amp slow blow

electricitym
. . . . .