DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FLuke 97 scopemeter (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/114148-fluke-97-scopemeter.html)

JazzMan July 21st 05 03:26 AM

FLuke 97 scopemeter

I have an opportunity to buy one of these for $300, am
planning on mainly using it for general hobby and automotive.
Is this a good deal? Known issues? I know Fluke is a top notch
brand and I really like my '87 and '88 meters.

Thanks!

JazzMan
Please reply to jsavage"at"airmail.net.
Curse those darned bulk e-mailers!

James T. White July 21st 05 03:42 AM

"JazzMan" wrote in message
I have an opportunity to buy one of these for $300, am
planning on mainly using it for general hobby and automotive.
Is this a good deal? Known issues? I know Fluke is a top notch
brand and I really like my '87 and '88 meters.

Thanks!

JazzMan

Check eBay.

--