DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   De-solder machine. which is best ???? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/114146-de-solder-machine-best.html)

TechMaster July 21st 05 12:35 AM

De-solder machine. which is best ????

Anyone got some tips for me on buying a de-solder machine?
i am looking at a HAKKO Model # 808
It got the vaccume pump built into the handel.
anyone here have any experience with this item??
or should i go with something else.
Any recomendations welcome

Darmok July 21st 05 11:11 AM

I prefer Hakko, but Pace also makes some good equipment. There seem
to be a zillion cheap Chinese "Hakko knock-offs" out there .. we have
some of them a work. They are garbage, compared to the "real thing".

YMMV

TechMaster July 23rd 05 04:31 PM

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 06:11:50 -0400, Darmok
wrote:

How about Xytronic 968 was just looking at it, it looks like nice
one