DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   KEnwood Vr-407 repair (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/113816-kenwood-vr-407-repair.html)

Glenn Grammer July 19th 05 01:39 AM

KEnwood Vr-407 repair

Can anyone help me? I Have a vr-407 digital receiver...digital signals
coming into the receiver play fine(DVD) but analog signal there is no
audio...when I crank the volume I can slightly hear it coming from the
speakers...almost like the amp is blown. if anyone could tell me what
part went it would be appreciated.
Thanks.

sofie July 19th 05 06:01 PM

some possibilities:
**front panel tape monitor switch left on
**adapter switch left on (either on front or rear panel)
**missing jumpers on the back.... pre-amp out to main amp in
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie