DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Interesting Link (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/113315-interesting-link.html)

mhyk July 14th 05 06:26 AM

Interesting Link

Hi guys!before anything else,i want to introduce myself,my name is
michael,and i'am here to share some link that maybe able to help you in
your work,i'am talking about this link,
http://www.tpub.com/content/neets/
i recommended this to my friends and they said that it helped them a
lot,maybe it will do the same thing to you,try to visit it! ! !

Allodoxaphobia July 14th 05 08:27 PM

On 13 Jul 2005 22:26:13 -0700, mhyk spammed the ng.

Funny I thought this Subject: content was in my killfile -- along
with such as "read this", "open letter", and others of that ilk.

Back into my editor.....