Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Don

Default 75 Ohm Coax Recommendation for an RGB Cable

From what I have read, RGB video cables are 75 ohm impedance. However, I
have never seen a recommendation for the RG number (or other qualifier). I
am looking for a good quality cable as we want to go about 15ft with the
signal. (Moving a monitor from one part of our lab to another.)

Any suggestions, recommendations, links to FAQs, etc, etc will be greatly
appreciated!!

Thanks!

Don