DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Button Capacitor 47,000uF 5V (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/113240-re-button-capacitor-47-000uf-5v.html)

news.new July 13th 05 11:12 AM

Button Capacitor 47,000uF 5V

I think you can get this at Radio Shark quite easily.

"Paul" wrote in message
My Pioneer SX-V300 receiver forgets radio presets as soon as the power is
shut off. I found that C672 on the tuner control chip Vcc line is
completely open on my ESR meter. At 47,000uF 5v it should look like a
short. It is quite small ( 1/4" h by 1/2" dia) and looks more like a
battery than a 'lytic. Pioneer wants over $20 for a replacement part. I
looked at a few parts sites and found nothing quite like it. Is there a
cheaper source than Pioneer for this thing?

Thanks,
Paul

sofie July 13th 05 07:18 PM

Radio Shack has not sold this item since 2002.
You can find the exact part you need at
MCM Electronics..... @ $4.13 ... see link:
http://mcm.newark.com/NewarkWebComme...KU=31-0755&N=0
--