DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   DesignJet 650C User Manual (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/112403-designjet-650c-user-manual.html)

Stephen Lane July 9th 05 05:20 PM

DesignJet 650C User Manual

Stephen Lane wrote:
In the past someone has arranged to upload or make avail the HP
DesignJet 650C Manual.
Can someone point me in the right direction for the same
pdf preferably.

Regards
Stephen

Wes. July 12th 05 07:53 AM

"quietguy" wrote in
message
Cant help you there, but if anyone needs any bits for a HP 695 I am about
to chuck one in the tip

David (NSW, Aust)

I didn't think the HP 695 is a large format printer, are you sure you aren't
confusing the DeskJet models with the DesignJet? If you were scrapping a
DesignJet, I'd probably be interested to see if it has parts compatible with
a 2500CP.

Wes.

quietguy July 12th 05 11:39 PM

No confusion here Wes as I didn't intend to suggest that the 695 was a large
format printer. I was just hijacking the original post, but in a good cause.

I will keep my eyes open for a large format printer though, and will post here
if I find one. I think I saw one at the tip last week, so will check next time
I visit.

cheers

David

"Wes." wrote: