Default Alpine car amp model:3548

Alpine car amp model:3548,year:1994 (just a guess) one day the unit
will not power up the LED light would remain in orange not switch to
green,upon troubleshooting I noticed that E301=2200 Uf,16v capacitor
was bulged up so I replaced it along with E302=2200 Uf,16v and
resoldered one pin on T301=SMPS x-fmr.
I powered up the unit and the audio comes in every few seconds and
disappears whether it's left or right channel,the unit calls for 4 ohm
speakers I only have a 8 ohm (but it should be fine),the unit works ok
when I bridge both outputs to the 8 ohm speaker.
When the customer takes the unit and hooks it up his 4 ohm subwoofer
either bridged or not she will not go out of standby (orange LED
light).
Anyone have any common repair tips for me? also on my dc power supply
there is almost no current draw when the audio disappears every few
seconds (timed).

Sidney
Dartmouth,Nova Scotia
Canada