DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Olidata Monitor (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/111542-olidata-monitor.html)

Inty July 4th 05 08:44 PM

Olidata Monitor

Where can I found the schematics for a MR1502 Olidata Monitor built by Smile
?

I.

Tom MacIntyre July 4th 05 10:43 PM

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 19:44:24 GMT, "Inty"
wrote:

Where can I found the schematics for a MR1502 Olidata Monitor built by Smile
?

I.

Long shot...sometimes the FCC ID will help in your search.

Tom

JANA July 4th 05 11:22 PM

With a big Smile, for this type of service information, I would doubt is
ever possible to find.

--

JANA
_____

Inty July 5th 05 06:45 AM

"Tom MacIntyre" ha scritto nel messaggio

Long shot...sometimes the FCC ID will help in your search.

This monitor didn't have a FCC ID. The photos :
http://tinypic.com/6ql5d0.jpg (there's also my favourite celly ;-))
http://tinypic.com/6ql6l1.jpg

I.