DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Toshiba chasis: tac9307 model: tv32c50 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/111519-toshiba-chasis-tac9307-model-tv32c50.html)

[email protected] July 4th 05 04:07 PM

Toshiba chasis: tac9307 model: tv32c50

I have replace Q404 (horizontal output)the set has work fine for about
30 minutes and the transistor blown again, i have check all capacitor
and they test ok, the B+ is ok.
Does anyone have any tips on this set.

thank you

Inty July 4th 05 04:18 PM

ha scritto nel messaggio
ups.com...
I have replace Q404 (horizontal output)the set has work fine for about
30 minutes and the transistor blown again, i have check all capacitor
and they test ok, the B+ is ok.
Does anyone have any tips on this set.

Driving electrolytic, feedback polyester caps connected to HOT.

I.

[email protected] July 5th 05 09:54 PM

wrote:
I have replace Q404 (horizontal output)the set has work fine for about
30 minutes and the transistor blown again, i have check all capacitor
and they test ok, the B+ is ok.
Does anyone have any tips on this set.

thank you

I have finally found the solution, bad solder(hard to see) at the HDT