Werner Heuser

Default ANN: Repair4MobilePhone: Do It Yourself Mobile Phone Repair

Hi,

working with laptops and notebooks for almost 10 years *) I often had to upgrade
or repair them. Sometimes I needed to investigate mobile (cell) phone upgrades
and repairs, too. But investigation, let's say through search engines,
looks difficult, therefore I have started a new project:

Repair4MobilePhone

http://repair4mobilephone.org/

Ordered by mobile phone manufacturers you will find links to
do-it-yourself repair and upgrade instructions, as well tips and tricks
for modding .

Werner

*)
http://tuxmobil.org/
TuxMobil: Linux with Laptops, Notebooks, PDAs, Mobile Phones and
Portable Computers

--
|=| Werner Heuser = Berliner Str. 122 = D-13187 Berlin = Germany
|=| wehe at tuxmobil.org T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86