DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sony CCD-TRV81 camcorder problems (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/111122-sony-ccd-trv81-camcorder-problems.html)

K-Man June 30th 05 05:19 AM

Sony CCD-TRV81 camcorder problems

My handy cam (Hi8) has problem loading the tapes. As soon as you load
the tape it will close and in about 5 seconds eject itself. I have
verified all the mech parts they all look OK. Any thoughts if anyone
else came across this problem?

TIA

Mark D. Zacharias June 30th 05 11:33 AM

"K-Man" wrote in message
oups.com...
My handy cam (Hi8) has problem loading the tapes. As soon as you load
the tape it will close and in about 5 seconds eject itself. I have
verified all the mech parts they all look OK. Any thoughts if anyone
else came across this problem?

TIA

I'm not a camcorder guy, but these models will do that when the drum fails
to start up after the tape loads.

Mark Z.

kimx February 10th 06 06:15 AM

Same problem!! Looking for answer :)

I just bot one used for a hundred bucks. :shock: I got
the same problem. Does anyone know how to fix it? :cry:

Advise greatly appreciated! :wink:

Ray L. Volts February 10th 06 07:09 AM

Same problem!! Looking for answer :)

"kimx" wrote in message
reenews.net...
I just bot one used for a hundred bucks. :shock: I got
the same problem. Does anyone know how to fix it? :cry:

Advise greatly appreciated! :wink:

Wow, u got ripped off bigtime. I bought one for 2 bucks and never had a
problem with it!
Oh wait, we ARE talking about the same thing, aren't we? hmmm..

kimx February 10th 06 09:14 AM

Same problem!! Looking for answer :)

Ray L. Voltswrote:
"kimx" wrote in message
reenews.net...
I just bot one used for a hundred bucks. :shock: I got
the same problem. Does anyone know how to fix it? :cry:

Advise greatly appreciated! :wink:

Wow, u got ripped off bigtime. I bought one for 2 bucks and never had
problem with it!
Oh wait, we ARE talking about the same thing, aren't we?
hmmm..[/quote:73926652c6]

yeah a camcorder... 2 buks and it works?! i'll buy it from u for $5.
How bout it????? :lol:

Dave D February 10th 06 10:46 AM

Same problem!! Looking for answer :)

"kimx" wrote in message
reenews.net...
I just bot one used for a hundred bucks. :shock: I got
the same problem. Does anyone know how to fix it? :cry:

Advise greatly appreciated! :wink:

What are you talking about? Same problem as what? Your post makes no sense
whatsoever.

Dave

Damir February 10th 06 06:00 PM

Same problem!! Looking for answer :)

On 10 Feb 2006 06:15:13 GMT, lid (kimx)
wrote:

I just bot one used for a hundred bucks. :shock: I got
the same problem. Does anyone know how to fix it? :cry:

Advise greatly appreciated! :wink:

Do you have a little piece of brain?