DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   JVC AV21BT7ENS sound missing? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/110866-jvc-av21bt7ens-sound-missing.html)

JMK June 26th 05 07:06 PM

JVC AV21BT7ENS sound missing?

This TV suddenly lost sound completely.
No Nicam OSD, no suond from speakers nor headphones.

Any ideas?

JMK

Jan Rasmussen June 27th 05 12:37 AM

JMK skrev:
This TV suddenly lost sound completely.
No Nicam OSD, no suond from speakers nor headphones.

Any ideas?

El-cheep'o Vestel chassis 11AKxx (45 perhaps?)
I would look at the MSP ic, if it gets supply voltage, if there is any
action on the I2C bus (and if the bus is connected to the OTC ic)
a defective EEProm could do it too, but that might destroy some geometry
also, it does on the larger tube sets from JVC/Vestel BT7 and BT8.

With kind regards

Jan Rasmussen - radiomekanic with no job :(